- Must be passionate about art.
- To work with the TJ team (to):
- Review art submissions.
- Send out acceptance/rejection letters for submissions pertaining to art.
- [May include] To find artists and photographers and collaborate with the Contribution Seeker and Interview Correspondent for contributions and interviews.
- To work with the Editor-In-Chief for the designing of print/pdf issues.
- Other work when and where applicable.
Please send us a document file encompassing of the following:
- A short resume detailing accounts of previous experiences (or, if you are an artist yourself, send us a portfolio attached).
- A paragraph on why you want to work for us.
- A paragraph on why you are passionate about art.
- A list of five contemporary artists you admire, along with why you appreciate them.
We do consider people with no previous experience, in which case you must send us a review of your favourite artwork in place of your resume. Please do not plagiarise, we will know. Be as real as you possibly can.
We cannot wait to have you on the team!