- To assist the editor-in-chief in work:
- To manage TJ’s social accounts, including:
- Publishing a post on all accounts as soon as a new poem/art is published.
- Advertising TJ on your account(s) for better prospects.
- [May include] Keeping contact and managing smooth conferences with applicable collaborators.
- To work as a team with other members of the Trouvaille Journal.
- Other work when and where applicable.
Please send us a document file encompassing of the following:
- A short resume detailing accounts of previous experiences.
- A paragraph on why you want to work for us.
- A paragraph on why we should choose you: tell us what skills you possess.
We do consider people with no previous experience, in which case you must send us a list of follower counts of your social media with which you aspire to promote TJ.